We will be releasing a short film before Christmas which looks at what the
Wikimedia community in the UK has been doing in the past few years to
address the Gender Gap, and I hope that this will go some way to
communicating what we have achieved as a community and a local chapter.

John Lubbock

Communications Coordinator

Wikimedia UK

+44 (0) 203 372 0767

Wales, Registered No. 6741827. Registered Charity No.1144513. Office 1,
Ground Floor, Europoint, 5 - 11 Lavington Street, London SE1 0NZ.

Wikimedia UK is the national chapter of the global Wikimedia open knowledge
movement. We rely on donations from individuals to support our work to make
knowledge open for all. Have you considered supporting Wikimedia UK? Donate
here <https://donate.wikimedia.org.uk>.

The Wikimedia projects are run by the Wikimedia Foundation (who operate
Wikipedia, amongst other projects). *Wikimedia UK is an independent
non-profit charity with no legal control over Wikipedia nor responsibility
for its contents.*