Hi Linda

In 2013 you attempted to use Wikipedia to promote your website/company and were blocked after repeatedly ignoring warnings and creating sockpuppet accounts to try get around the initial blocks. The reasons for this block were clearly explained at the time.

Wikipedia is an encyclopedia written by volunteers, and is not for self-promotion. I suggest you give up trying to promote your business on Wikipedia.

Hello  Douglas I need your help in creating an article?

SPIDERSWEB IT SOLUTIONZ

5780 Maimane Drive
Riverside
Kagiso
Westrand
1754

Mr Linda Sibisi
Project Manager/Webmaster
Tel : 011 410 0148
Cell: 078 264 3605
www. <http://www.kagisotownship.co.za>westrand.org.za

On Tue, Dec 6, 2016 at 12:42 PM, Douglas Scott <
douglas.i.sc...@gmail.com>