Meeting Details

Date: Thursday, 19th January 2017

Time: 16:00 UTC/21:30 IST

Duration: 1 hour

Language: English

Google Hangout Location:

https://hangouts.google.com/hangouts/_/ytl/w5sE6IZTXERWH0VvKtDRiAm9WE1eZ5
mYcnQm0h7dHok=?hl=en_US&authuser=0

If you are not able to join the hangout, you can watch the live stream with
a few seconds lag at

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qD-VCpQkVSk

Etherpad: https://etherpad.wikimedia.org/p/Global_Reach_South_Asia_
Office_Hours

Agenda

   -

   Introduction of Global Reach Team and office hours
   -

   Research around New Readers <https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/New_Readers>
   and our partnership themes
   -

   Feedback for next office hours
   -

   Q&A

We plan to hold these office hours at regular intervals. FYI, office hours
for South East Asia and Central Asia/Eastern Europe will be held
separately; given the size of communities, we needed to break down the
regions.

Please feel free to add your questions, comments, and expectations in the
Etherpad document shared above. You can also reach out to
sgu...@wikimedia.org and rayyakka...@wikimedia.org for any clarification.
Please share this invitation in community social media channels to spread
the word.

Thanks,

Ravi

--