Greetings,

The deadline of scholarship applications for *Indic Wikimedia
Mini-Hackathon 2024*
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Indic_Wikimedia_Mini-Hackathon:_Guwahati,_2024>,
hosted by the Indic MediaWiki Developers User Group in *Guwahati* on *6-7
July 2024, *is extended from 25 May to *31 May 2024.*

We eagerly anticipate your active participation and the link to the
scholarship application is *at
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdIxKyekcwC_a8WFr11RH3LzyOj5EifNB2K7gmWACo4XPuvCQ/viewform?usp=sf_link
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdIxKyekcwC_a8WFr11RH3LzyOj5EifNB2K7gmWACo4XPuvCQ/viewform?usp=sf_link>.*

If you have any questions or need any support with the application, please
post a message on the event talk page or reach out to
cont...@indicmediawikidev.org.

Best,
Indic MediaWiki Developers UG