Hi.
Comment from wikisource.org.

Last summer there was a surprizing creating of some 19 new subdomains of
Wikisource without discussing it on the pages of the multilingual wikisource.
It turned out, that the most of the new subdomains are dead up to today (see
http://wikisource.org/wiki/Wikisource:Scriptorium/Archives/Jan_2006_-_Dec_2006#To_subdomain_or_not_to_subdomain_:-.29).
 Then we made a proposal for new rules and decided, when we shall recommend a
creation of a new subdomain to avoid that. As in the past, the decision for
support should be made on the multilingual wikisource as the admins there have
a great experience with the languages and know how they work.

Therefore I was very glad that Luiz Augusto helped me to clear the question of
the Tamil subdomain: the request is very very old, and there is the danger,
that the users will loose their interest after waiting for more then half a
year.

There has been no notice about a change of the policy concerning Wikisource on
the pages of the multilingual Wikisource. There fore the news are a bit
surprizing for me. But nevertheless, I will support any sollution which will
guarantee that there will be created subdomains which do not work. But it must
be clear which sollution it is. I will try to discuss this with orher admins
and hope to get some help from the others.

-jkb-