I can't agrre to the argumentation of Lars, that index and page name spaces
are a bad solution. I think ThomasV  has seen the problems of mixing
articles and scan pages in a single work space. In de.ws we had this, before
we started with ThomasV (PR2) extension. In the beginning I can't see any
benefit from this method and argued against it. But meantime after working
quite a long time with ThomaV System, I see that it is more comfortable to
make a difference  between the working place  (index / page) and the
presentation room (main) workspace.

And I think most of our community is thinking the same way.  New projects
are started with PR2, the number of projects startet with PR1 (the
js-solution we had before) extension is nearly to zero.  We are working on
transfering older projects to PR2, even with the inherited problems
mentioned above.

@ThomasV,
my reply to your last post, 3 hours ago

"They want *IP*s to be *allowed to modify quality levels*, but they also
agree with the extension *forbidding* to
the *same use**r to set both q3 and q4*, or to *set q4 **directly*."  ( bold
settings are done by me)

*I agree completely* to this statement you've extracted from your discussion
with paulis and pdd. I'm quite confident, that this can be called a consens
in the de.community.

But there is * one wish **from** me*, is there a possibilty, to add a
solution for transfering a validated old project to your PR2 extension
directly -
maybe be giving (an) admin the right to set q4 directly - but restricted to
that purpose.

Greetings joergens.mi