2012/7/12  <birgitte...@yahoo.com>:
> There is a very robust patrolling extension that is a very very significant
> improvement over the current system.  It is crazy robust.  Most of it is
> currently live on en.WP.  Although they are finishing up on one piece.  It is
> work-flow oriented. The demo at WM was very impressive.
>
> http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Page_triage
>

> It hasn't been localized outside of English yet. But I wanted every one to
> know it existed.

Actually it is localized to a few languages already. Check the status
of your language here:
https://translatewiki.net/w/i.php?title=Special:Translate&group=ext-pagetriage

Select your language in the dropdown and press "show". If there are
green rows with English text in the table, there are messages that
must be translated to your language. If you don't have an account at
that site, open an account.

http://aharoni.wordpress.com
‪“We're living in pieces,
I want to live in peace.” – T. Moore‬