I explored as a user the website of Distributed Proofreaders, to catch
ideas about proofreading. It has been a very productive and highlighting
experience, even if the whole philosophy of DP proofreading/formatting is
completely different - and incompatible - with wiki approach. One of tools
is an excellent customable, js-based spelling dictionary. How much I desire
something like that into wikisource! Obviuosly we need an excellent, very
simply customable tool - ideally, a "specific book spelling tool", I tried
to think about but there are lots of difficulties - the first one is, that
it's difficult to highlight words into a textarea by js. Can be, that
VisualEditor could make things easier.

Alex