I think data that is calculated (like this word-list data) does not belong
on the wiki.  It is by definition re-generatable, and not meant for gradual
improvement by human labor.  A simple _reference_ to such data for
books/pages where it exists would be enough, i.e. a gadget or something
that points to the word-list data on an external (even static!) Web server.

   A.

    Asaf Bartov

https://donate.wikimedia.org