Yeah, this looks like a brilliant project. Well done!

I agree, the variety (to put it nicely) of categorisation for works' pages
in NS0 makes for interesting working, with automated tools. I've been
attempting to do various things with enws validated works for a while...
:)

Do you know much about OPDS? http://opds-spec.org/about/ It seems, on the
surface, a good way to expose WS works to the outside world. I've wondered
about implementing it (limited, as you say, to validated and proofread
works only). Would that sort of thing work nicely with your library
systems?

—sam.