Emmanuel,
Do you think it would be a good idea to start a project to bring all books
to the "ready to publish" status? Do we need a Wikidata badge to tag such
books?

Thanks for the great hackathon work, Tpt and Coren! I hope you can post an
update!

Cheers,
Micru

On Sun, May 31, 2015 at 12:06 PM, Emmanuel Engelhart <kel...@kiwix.org>
wrote:

> On 31.05.2015 11:56, Andrea Zanni wrote:
>
>>     Tpt and Coren stood out improving wsexport, including PDF and Score
>>     support: https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T92287 What else? If I
>>     forgot to say hello to someone or missed anything, forgive me and
>>     accept my post-hoc hugs!
>>

> Really good news. wsexport is an important piece of software.
>
> But we remarked that one of the most important problem with wsexport on
> the WS in French was with the content itself. Many books are simply not
> tagged as "ready to published", although many of them would really need
> only a small amount of additional work to reach that level.
>
> Emmanuel
> --
> Kiwix - Wikipedia Offline & more
> * Web: http://www.kiwix.org