Ah okay. Slightly different situation than I was trying to explain.

That is just butt ugly. I can think of some tricky ways to do it in a
presentation space so it sort of is like that, but all ultimately
pointless for main namespace. I would simply move it forward a page
and add a <!-- rem --> about why in the footer of both pages.
Ultimately that is a typesetting matter, not the author's intent, so
why waste time going picture perfect.

-- billinghurst