Billinghurst pretty much said everything and better than m (thank you).

For an example, you can see :
https://wikisource.org/wiki/Catherine_Tekakouita (a text in Algonquin with
a djvu on old/mul wikisource ; done thanks to Ernest from Wikimedia Canada,
I add him to this email).

Sadly, I'm not available this week-end (and as a European, the time zone
complicate things a little bit).

Cdlt, ~nicolas