Hy Alex,

My comment was not about spending some time on a PG-Projekt or not spending
any time at all.

The point/question (when it comes to de-WS) is a different one:

(A) to spend some of our valuable contributions into a project that already
is freely available (in another format) or spend this time in a (related)
project that is NOT already freely available? (and we do have a lot of them)

// note, it is not about not spending any time in proofreading or the
Wikisourceproject... it is about finding valuable projects/texts to invest
our time...

+ (B) to spend this time in a project, that may cost us the findability of
the whole wikisource-project (and all other texts on wikisource) because
Google/Bing/others do tag us as fork/reuser/copy of ... (as happened in the
past, at least with de, when we had some texts of the commercial
http://gutenberg.spiegel.de/ that is also supported by ABBY with a free
softwarelizense)

Anika