Hi Balaji,

Just past year we have completed our Bengali 10th Years Anniversary
Proofreading Contest.

https://bn.wikisource.org/wiki/WSCONTEST10, you can follow our Rule.

The big problem is we have no tool to count the Proofreading. As like
wikipedia have fountain https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Fountain ,
https://tools.wmflabs.org/fountain/editathons/, so you have to do it
manually.

I have knocked some many person to developed tool ,  but its not developed.

Regards,
Jayanta Nath