Hi Nicolas,

Thanks for bringing this up.

I have proposed the name of Bengali Wikisourcer Jayanta Nath from India. He
is one of the most experienced Wikimedia volunteer from India and a
dedicated Wikisourcer, who is helping grow Indic Wikisource projects in the
spirit of language equity. My proposal is here -
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikisource_Community_User_Group/Wikimedia_Summit_2019#Candidate_1

Regards,
Bodhisattwa

On Fri, 30 Nov 2018 at 17:52, balaji <balajijagad...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Nicolas Vigneron
> Thanks for the wonderful initiative.
>
> This will be a very open process.
>
> Regards
> J.Balaji.
>
> On Fri, Nov 30, 2018, 5:10 PM Nicolas VIGNERON <vigneron.nico...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> The deadline is short and to avoid the confusing vote by email of last
>> year, we created a page on meta to decide who will be the representative of
>> the user group to the Wikimedia Summit:
>> *https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikisource_Community_User_Group/Wikimedia_Summit_2019
>> <https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikisource_Community_User_Group/Wikimedia_Summit_2019>*
>>
>> The vote will be in two parts:
>> - starting tomorrow and for a week, people can add their name and a short
>> explanation on who they are and why they want to go to the summit
>> - next week, the community vote to designate the representative
>>
>> For the context, Wikimedia Summit will be in Berlin, 29 March - 2 April
>> 2019 (last year, it was called "Wikimedia Conference" and "Chapters
>> Meeting" the previous years).
>> Here is a short report on what happened last year:
>> https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Conference_2018/Wikisource_Community_User_Group
>> .
>> This year, fewer people are invited (one instead of two for us) and the
>> summit will focus on strategy and governance.
>> As usual, feel free to ask more and any question.
>>
>> *Disclaimer: I probably won't candidate myself, except if there is 2 or
>> less candidates.*
>>
>> Cheers,
>> For the Wikisource Community User Group,
>> Nicolas Vigneron

Bodhisattwa