Nicolas VIGNERON, 13/12/19 12:21:
If there is no objection, then the meeting is tomorrow Saturday at 13:00 (1
pm) UTC

Thank you. I have the assembly of another association at the same time so I can't attend, but I'll read the notes.

This year I may be able to attend the meeting, if you find a use in me doing so. I think the last time I went was almost ten years ago (I was already advocating for Wikisource and sister projects back then; according to my notes, the only other person mentioning them from the stage was Ting!). I can easily wear a Wikisource-only hat while storing away my hats as WMIT/WMFI/WMDE member.

I have participated a bit in the strategy meetings in Stockholm but not so much in the overall process otherwise. (I was more active in the 2009 strategy and I still stand by my proposals.*) This means I would need to study the documents more before going, but on the other hand it also means I'm currently a neutral vessel for whatever message the group might want me to deliver.

That said, it's of course better if someone more directly involved in the daily activities of the group can go instead.

Federico

(*) <https://strategy.wikimedia.org/wiki/Proposal:Make_Wikisource_scale>