Wikisource meetup (29 September 2020) happening in 1 hour at 9:30 AM UTC or
3 PM IST.

There will be a presentation about the Wikisource Pagelist Widget that
simplifies the way pagelists are created on Wikisource Index pages followed
up by a discussion and feedback by the participants. We will also provide
support in case some Wikisource communities are seeking help in enabling
the widget.

Google Meet link for the meeting is: http://meet.google.com/khu-dfph-qsd

Regards,

Sohom Datta