Hello,

Till now, two tables have been booked for Wikisource meetup by respective
community members.
1) Indic Wikisource - 14th August 2 pm UTC (also friendly for European
timezones)
2) Indonesian Wikisource - 15th August 12:30 pm UTC (also friendly for
European timezones)

Please feel free to reserve slot for US friendly timezones or another
specific for European communities. The link is here -
https://wikimania.wikimedia.org/wiki/2021:Unconference

Please note, today is the last date of registration to access Wikimania
space at Remo.

Best,