Dear Fellow Wikisourcian,

Only 4 days left to submit your program idea for the Wikisource Conference
2025! Whether it's an interactive workshop, panel discussion, lecture, or
meetup, the submission deadline is fast approaching on Wednesday, September 25.

Have you checked out the submissions already received
(https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:Wikisource_Conference_2025_submissions)?
 You might find an exciting opportunity to collaborate with a fellow
Wikimedian! Visit the submissions page to explore what’s been shared so far.

If you have any questions, we’d love to help. Join us at our conversation hour
this Sunday, September 22 at 11:00 UTC (Here the video call link:
https://meet.google.com/jyh-bcay-gjn), or feel free to reach out via our help
page or email us directly at wikisourceconfere...@gmail.com. All the info you
need is available on the wiki!

Submitting your proposal is easy, and we encourage everyone to take part—even
if you haven’t yet. We’re excited to see what ideas you bring to the table!

Looking forward to reading your submission!
To submit a proposal, head to the link provided.

Kind regards,
Agus Damanik
On behalf of the Wikisource Conference 2025 Core Organizing Team and
Programming Subcommittee