And here I am with more questions. ;-)

Can you explain how the lead paragraph section will work? For instance the
Wikisources pages generally lead with a generic ns template, before
starting on the body of the work.

Snippets ... with Wikisources poetry, is there a means to have the first
line of a poem promoted to be a snippet? Thinking of this as much poetry is
cited by its first line, so can see some synergy, especially if there was
either some markup, or automatic recognition of the first line. Also
knowing that depending on the work sometimes it has a title prior to the
first line, sometimes not.

Within which feature is the snippets stuff/ Looking at
http://git.wikimedia.org/tree/mediawiki%2Fextensions%2FCirrusSearch.git/master/tests%2Fbrowser%2Ffeatures
it isn't obvious to me which it is.

Thanks.
Regards, Billinghurst

<gpaum...@wikimedia.org>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Nik Everett added a lot of information about future CirrusSearch
changes
>> to the next edition of Tech News (#26, due to be sent on Monday).
(Thank

<https://bugzilla.wikimedia.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=MediaWiki%20extensions&component=CirrusSearch>