Hello everyone,

I am Angel Sharma(Rockingpenny) , an undergraduate pursuing my bachelors in
Mathematics and Computing at Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee, India. I
will be contributing to Improve searchability and filtering of PageTriage feed
(https://summerofcode.withgoogle.com/programs/2024/projects/XvSpfTtQ) as part
of my Google Summer of Code '24 project. I will be mentored by Sohom
Datta(Soda) and Sammy(theresnotime). I have already learned quite a lot
contributing to Mediawiki and am excited to work more on this interesting
project.
P.S the penny stands for penguin because penguins are cute :)

Regards,
Angel