Falko Richter schreef:
> Hello guys,
>
> we´re having a wonderful wiki based on mediawiki but our legal deparment
> said we should include some terms and conditions on the registration
> process. We tried to find an extension which provide a simple checkbox
> with a text in the registration page but we cannot find anything.
>
> We don´t really want to touch the mediawiki files so i would prefer a
> solution in the skin files or with an extension. We tried to find an
> existing mediawiki with terms and conditions, but there does not seem to
> be one.

Can't you just include some sentence like "By registering you agree to
the Terms and Conditions (link)"? Wikipedia does much the same thing by
putting a notice underneath the edit box saying (among other things)
"You irrevocably agree to release your contributions under the terms of
the GFDL**".

Roan Kattouw (Catrope)