Platonides schrieb:
> With all the discussion on foundation-l about contributors and
> attribution, I have noted that while there're two different
> implementations for blaming mediawiki articles, none of them seem to be
> publically available.
> There're some example results, but not the tools themselves.
> Is the code available and I have missed it? Do we have any other
> implementation?

WikiTrust has another implementation, but I don't know if a demo is live. The
code is checked into svn though
<http://svn.wikimedia.org/viewvc/mediawiki/trunk/extensions/WikiTrust/>.

WikiTrust does a lot more, the blame feature is kind of a side product. See
<http://wikitrust.soe.ucsc.edu/index.php/Main_Page>.

-- daniel

PS: perhaps forward this info to foundation-l. WikiTrust would be *very* useful
to have imho, and it would be good to have more people knwoing and caring about
it.