"Nikola Smolenski" <smole...@eunet.yu> wrote in message
news:200902022122.17631.smole...@eunet.yu...
> On Monday 02 February 2009 19:56:16 Chad wrote:
>> ExcessiveRedirects?
>
> That's POV. MultipleRedirects?
>
>> On Feb 2, 2009 10:31 AM, "Stephen Bain" <stephen.b...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Tue, Feb 3, 2009 at 1:09 AM, Chad <innocentkil...@gmail.com> wrote: >
>> On
>> Mon, Feb 2, 2009 at 8:43...
>>
>> ReReRedirects?

How about Special:RedirectChains.

It might be useful to add an input box so you can specify a length to report
on (e.g. entering 1 gives you all double-redirects, as current, entering a
higher number restricts it to longer chains).  It should, of course, default
to the value of $wgMaxRedirects, and if set to another value indicate what
the default is.  I don't know how useful that would be, but I'm sure there
are some uses, for example if you have had $wgMaxRedirects set to a high
number but the server load is too great, and so you want to reduce it.  This
would allow you to find all affected redirects and fix them before you make
the change to the setting.

- Mark Clements (HappyDog)