On 2/18/09 1:57 PM, Thomas Dalton wrote:
> 2009/2/18 David Gerard<dger...@gmail.com>:
>>> I'd kind of prefer if they just fixed their browser. :)
>>
>> Did you notice microsoft.com on that list? *splutter8
>
> Yeah, I think we should just wait until they fix their browser...
> We're standards compliant, aren't we?

Hopefully. ;)

Got a couple folks online testing with the current betas now... all the
problems we found in the original developer betas appear to have been
resolved. Yay!

May be a few more minor things, in which case we may or may not need to
do tweaks to work around them. So far, though, MediaWiki is tweak-free
on IE 8 -- we use IE's version-based conditional comments to trigger in
the IE compat tweaks, and none are present for 8. Let's hope it stays
that way. :D

-- brion