2009/3/3 Hay (Husky) <hus...@gmail.com>:

> I don't know if making such an infobox that does not support IE6 and
> IE7 is a good idea. If you would take out all inline style elements
> and replace with them classes that are available in a general
> stylesheet it would already safe a lot of the cruft in the original
> code.

Well, yeah. I was wondering at that bit. Anything that doesn't
incorporate a fair bit of backward compatibility (in this case,
compatibility with the backward) isn't a happener. Note also that
Hakon Wium Lie invented large amounts of CSS.

Nevertheless, the idea is worth consideration I think. The details
would be painful though.

- d.