Hi Manuel

Manuel Schneider schrieb:
> well, as I already bought the ticket - though I didn't make sense to register
> after this news - I will be in Berlin anyway. I'm taking care for
> participants of the chapters meeting the week before (showing around in
> Germany) and will be in Berlin at Thursday afternoon. I know the locations
> and the city quite well, so if I may help somewhere I am happy to do so.

Too bad. I guess with Wikimedia, the usual "only half the people who say they
are interested actually show" has to be replaced by "be prepared for twice as
many". I don't think I'll forget that lesson.

Anyway, thanks for the offer, and I hope you'll come to party anyway. And as to
showing people around town: I suppose a lot of people would like to do that, I
think something is being planned for Friday evening. But Guillom organizes all
that, as far as I know. We'll meet tomorrow to discuss details.

-- daniel