That's great news. I've been programming in JavaScript quite a lot the
last few years and i think i would've probably gone insane if i hadn't
discovered jQuery. Especially for complex and intricate HTML
selections it's pretty amazing what you can do with jQuery.

Also, the fact that animations are built into the core could mean it
might get a little bit more simple to do visually cool things, which
might make the UI more intuitive.

-- Hay