You mean, just run svnversion for each extensions' folder? this might be a
good idea - it'll also indicate if we're running from checkout. Might also
be a good idea to get the branch URL (e.g. trunk vs MW REL_X vs. extensions'
REL_X or just branch path after http://svn.wikimedia.org/svnroot/mediawiki/)
just for ease of debugging and stuff.

        Sergey

--