Hi all --

I'm putting together a talk proposal for SVG Open 2009, which will be in
early October at the Google campus in Mountain View, CA:

https://www.svgopen.org/2009/

I've got plenty of background I can pull in on the challenges and
benefits of SVG on the web and the tradeoffs we've made in our usage and
implementation, but I know lots of you folks out there have been more
active on the 'content-generation' end of things and can point out some
things I wouldn't think of.

If anybody's got any particularly interesting issues, examples,
problems, or idea prototypes relating to usage of SVG on Wikipedia and
other Wikimedia sites, I'd love to see how much I can pack in. :)

Pointers to cool feature proposals like Nikola's localization
presentation at Wikimania last year, or bulk anaylsis like benchmarks
and compatibility tests on images in actual use would be of particular
interest.

-- brion vibber (brion @ wikimedia.org)