2009/7/14 Gerard Meijssen <gerard.meijs...@gmail.com>:
> Hoi,
> Almost every day the localisations from translatewiki.net into trunk. This
> new branch cannot just these localisations from the trunk SVN because they
> can be different. The key question for me is "how is this going to work". I
> do not see it. The LocalisationUpdate extension might do the trick ...
Using LocalisationUpdate is probably best. Please note that the
intention of the new branch is to *reflect* the state of the code
running live and to make it easier for ops people to push stuff live
(mess around in the branch, commit, update on the servers). The policy
concerning pushing changes *will not change* unless a senior dev says
so; it is not affected by the introduction of this branch in any way,
merely simplified.

Roan Kattouw (Catrope)