Well, it isn't all that clear to me, but I really don't care. I'll change it to
whatever people want. "Call me anything you like, but don't call me late for
dinner."

Can someone tell me how the --fuzz option is supposed to behave? I am
cross-testing the new parserTests parameter in conjunction with its other
parameters. I have tested --quick and --quiet. They seem to work fine with
ktf-to-fail. When I test --fuzz, parserTests seems to go on walkabout in the
Great Australian desert periodically spewing out stuff like:

100: 100/100 (mem: 36%)
200: 200/200 (mem: 37%)
300: 300/300 (mem: 37%)
400: 400/400 (mem: 37%)
500: 500/500 (mem: 38%)
600: 600/600 (mem: 38%)

Is this expected behavior? Is parserTests supposed to finish when you use
--fuzz or is this some kind of stress test that the never finishes?