On Wed, Jul 22, 2009 at 10:05 PM, Brianna
Laugher<brianna.laug...@gmail.com> wrote:
[snip]
> I can imagine someone building an alternative edit interface for a
> subset of Wikipedia content, say a WikiProject. Then the interface can
> strip away all the general crud and just provide information relevant
> to that topic area.

Sweet.

I look forward to the bright future where I can create an enhanced
AJAX edit-box for MediaWiki then throw it up with a bunch of ads and
private-data-collection and avoid the pesky problem of open sourcing
my code and contributing it back to the MediaWiki codebase in order to
get it widely used.