That was me, which explains how I got on the 'leaderboard' for the first
time ever...  :-D

Someone then came round and changed all the REMINDs to
'something-other-than-remind', saying effectively that we don't use REMIND;
bugs should either be left open or resolved INVALID/WORKSFORME/WONTFIX.  Is
this right?  I can see the logic of that in one sense, but in another it
makes sense to me to have a way of marking bugs as "this isn't fixed and is
valid, but has been stale for years, no one gives a damn and it's unlikely
to ever get any movement".  Thoughts?  Is the REMIND resolution useful?

--HM