Magnus Manske <magnusmanske <at> googlemail.com> writes:

> Nice! I tried to guess your sandbox name and shared a test wave with
> you, but I don't know if it worked...

My sandbox name is micke(at)wavesandbox.com

> But now: When can we open any MediaWiki page as a wave, replay the
> entire history, use the WYSIWYG wave editor to fix a typo and insert^W
> remove some POV, save and wonder how it will deal with an edit
> conflict? And flagged revisions?
>
> Seriously, I think there is quite some potential here...

I think there is potential here too but I've only looked at the embedding api
so
far. I'm sure we could go alot further with integration using the robots api of
Google wave to interact with the MediaWiki api.

http://code.google.com/intl/en/apis/wave/extensions/robots/index.html

/Micke