I am working on the tests in /t/. One, Revision.t, attempts to create a
Language object and croaks in getLocalisationCache(), which is called by the
Language class constructor. The problem is $wgLocalisationCacheConf is
undefined, but referenced. When I Googled $wgLocalisationCacheConf I got the
page:

http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Manual:$wgLocalisationCacheConf

It states that this global is introduced in 1.16.0. It isn't in my
LocalSettings.php file (understandable, since I ran the install script on a
version of MW prior to r52503, in which the variable is introduced). I'm not
sure how the localization cache works, so would someone let me know what I have
to do to get this variable in the scope of getLocalisationCache()?

Thanks.