I think it would be a good start to spice up the page and add to link
to the app description on iTunes too. The description has a line
saying 'come and help us if you're good in HTML5/JS!' text, but no
link to follow or where to get more information (maybe somewhere in
the app itself too?)

Also, why is this hosted externally on github on not in the main SVN repo?

Right now it's pretty high on the top 25 on the app store, but has a
very low rating because it's obviously still in early beta and lacks
many of the features found in the already existing native apps.

-- Hay