                {"wikibooks",".b",NULL},
                {"wikisource",".s",NULL},
                {"mediawiki",".w",NULL},
                {"wikiversity",".v",NULL},
                {"wikiquote",".q",NULL},
                NULL
        },

en2 is, um, http://en2.wikipedia.org/ ;-) it used to exist once upon a
time, and apparently there're some referrals.

> Are edits included, or only views?

That is views only - though you can find actual logic in above file,
it is mostly this pattern:

http://*.*.org/wiki/*

which is what we have for special pages and views.

> Are the hit counts actual, or 1/10th sampled, or something else?

They are actual, with duplicates removed (that is, we don't count in
cache-to-cache traffic, only end-user-to-cache).

> pagecounts-20090501-200000.gz<http://dammit.lt/wikistats/pagecounts-20090501-200000.gz
>
> >is
> the hour *beginning* 20:00:00?

ending, I think. let me check, yes, end time. logic is in
produceDump() at
http://svn.wikimedia.org/viewvc/mediawiki/trunk/webstatscollector/collector.c?revision=30113&view=markup

  :)

I think I may end up documenting this somewhat more, but I need to do
some promised and long overdue development on this project.

Domas