Domas Mituzas <midom.lists <at> gmail.com> writes:
> Anyway, we have to ensure, that most of wikis (at least top20 ones)
> have got ridden of curly braces and any other expensive parser stuff
> in these messages, as that costs them up to 10 milliseconds per
> pageview (if anyone writes a bot to do this automatically, I'd gladly
> run it with my global super duper privileges :)) :
<snip long list of messages>

So what exactly should be avoided? FlaggedRevs has some messages that appear on
most pageviews and transclude other messages (such as
http://translatewiki.net/wiki/MediaWiki:Revreview-quick-none/en ), should those
be substituted in too? What about constructs like {{PLURAL}} which don't require
pulling the content of another message?