Hi everyone,

I wanted to get some idea of what y'all think of our existent bug
tracker. I know there are mixed feelings about Bugzilla and works well
for a lot of things we do and maybe we need to use it more
effectively/upgrade it and find tools that integrate with it better. But
I'd like to know whether there is any kind of consensus for sticking
with it or switching away from it and what you would like to have that
Bugzilla is missing now (we are a few versions behind on
bugzilla.wikimedia.org)

Guillaume and Naoko have expressed a need for a Project Management Tool
and I though it would be good to try use a tracker with some project
management functionality or integrates easily with some project
management tool.

I've started a page for gathering feedback and suggestions
http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/TrackerPMTool

Once we have a few good candidates I'll try to get a some test instances
going  for people to play with.
-p

--
Priyanka Dhanda