* Dmitriy Sintsov <ques...@rambler.ru> [Sat, 09 Jan 2010 23:12:30
+0300]:
I've managed to do this by clearing "internal" memc key for the selected
article and user object in ParserCache. Also, by setting a cookie before
sending the redirect headers, so the next GET would know the data were
posted. Still unsure how well would it work with every version / setup
of MediaWiki out there. Let's hope the future changes of core won't
interfere. Once, a long time ago, I've had a horrible issue with my
security extension, when new "optimisation of userCan for readonly
wikis" was introduced, I think in 1.12..
Dmitriy