On Sat, Jan 30, 2010 at 3:27 AM, Dmitriy Sintsov <ques...@rambler.ru> wrote:
> * 李琴 <q...@ica.stc.sh.cn> [Sat, 30 Jan 2010 14:31:43 +0800]:
>> I added some existing extentions like "
>> wikihiero,ParserFunctions,Cite,CharInsert,CategoryTree". Is anyone of
>> them
>> lead to that error?
>>
> These extensions are all used by Wikimedia and are very stable. Parser
> is a large and complex code. I'd rather suspect that MediaWiki version
> and extension version could be incompatible, or, perhaps an outdated
> version of PHP is being used, or the core of MediaWiki was patched. Why
> not to paste the modified code or to provide the diffs somewhere? But I
> doubt that Parser questions can be answered quickly, because there are
> not many experts and they are busy on high profile jobs. You probably
> have to study the Parser yourself, although it's not easy task. I wonder
> also if a lot of xml mixed with wikitext in source of article can bring
> a difficulty to PHP DOM parser, I don't know.
> Dmitriy

At the very least, you can file a bug[1] with the backtrace and your error
so hopefully it can be diagnosed (and fixed, if it's indeed a bug on our
end). And always take a peak at the currently open bugs, you might
be experiencing an already-reported issue--although no bugs come to
mind offhand.

https://bugzilla.wikimedia.org

-Chad