Hi!

> For those of us not familiar with MediaWiki benchmarking, what kind of
> times were you getting without hiphop?

Zend: <!-- Served in 0.011 secs. -->

> Domas, how much hacking did you have to do to MediaWiki to get it to
> compile in Hiphop?

Lots. I'm trying to get basic functionality/prototypes work.
Some changes had to be done to HipHop itself, some had to be done to generated
code, some had to be done to MediaWiki.

MediaWiki's "run wherever I can" dynamic adaptation to any environment isn't
too helpful sometimes...

Domas

P.S. Zend:

Concurrency Level:      1
Time taken for tests:   1.444158 seconds
Complete requests:      100
Failed requests:        0
Write errors:           0
Total transferred:      138020 bytes
HTML transferred:       109600 bytes
Time per request:       14.442 [ms] (mean)
Time per request:       14.442 [ms] (mean, across all concurrent requests)
Transfer rate:          92.79 [Kbytes/sec] received

Connection Times (ms)
              min  mean[+/-sd] median   max
Connect:        0    0   0.0      0       0
Processing:    14   14   0.0     14      14
Waiting:       10   12   1.7     14      14
Total:         14   14   0.0     14      14
WARNING: The median and mean for the waiting time are not within a normal
deviation
        These results are probably not that reliable.

Percentage of the requests served within a certain time (ms)
  50%     14
  66%     14
  75%     14
  80%     14