Hi I know this is the wrong forum...but i never get any response from the
mediawiki forum.

I installed OpenLDAP and added the records via the ldif file. Everything
seems to be working fine except when i used the #get_ldap_data call, nothing
displays.

I'm beginning to wonder if it has to do with MagicWords and the use of {{
}}? Because the same happened with RecordAdmin...installation went fine
except displaying the data. I've enabled html.

Not sure what else to do. Any suggestions are welcome.

Thanks.