> On 11 May 2010 17:23, Makelesi Kora-Gonelevu <makele...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Hi i seem to have a problem with my wiki. Everytime i bold or italise a
> > text
> > and save it, it keeps adding more ' ' '. Has anyone ever come across this
> > problem?

This question gives me the opportunity for a question to experts about
server load. Is really so harder for the server to manage html tags like
great advantage since they are "well-formed tags" (even if they are
"deprecated html tags"), while wiki markup is not at all; this would make
much simpler to manage them by some bot scripts. Sometimes I found almost
impossible to select markup aposthophes from text apostophes in Italian
texts by a script.
--
Alex