Hi everyone,

Below is William's update on the Pending Changes (nee Flagged Protection)
trial launch on en.wikipedia.org on June 14.  As we'll continue to stress:
this is a trial, and as such, still has a few rough edges, but we feel we're
ready to press forward and commit to iterative improvement after the launch.

There are a number of things that we'd love help making sure are good for
launch:
* Making sure that the latest version of the FlaggedRevs extension will
still work for all other sites.  Here's a list of the sites that its enabled
on:
http://noc.wikimedia.org/conf/flaggedrevs.dblist

...along with a list of current configurations:
http://noc.wikimedia.org/conf/highlight.php?file=flaggedrevs.php

A full test pass with all of the different configurations isn't going to be
possible, so some help with testing the different configurations would be
wonderful. We'll have a fast fallback plan in place should we accidentally
break the other wikis, but obviously it'd be better to get it right the
first time.

* Test the English test site:
http://flaggedrevs.labs.wikimedia.org/wiki/Main_Page

*  Test the German test site:
http://de.labs.wikimedia.org/

*  Help with documentation:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Help:Pending_changes

*  Lots of other stuff I haven't thought of.

Let me know if you'd like to help and just want some pointers on where to
jump in.

Thanks!
Rob