On Tue, Jun 29, 2010 at 9:23 AM, Ilmari Karonen <nos...@vyznev.net> wrote:
> I'm not familiar enough with the texvc code to know what it would take
> to add support for the algorithmic package (and I'm not sure if anyone
> really is; that code is notoriously low on active maintainers).

It should be trivial.  Just add a usepackage in the right place and
whitelist the commands.  Of course, this will cause a fatal error on
any system where the algorithmic package isn't installed, but it
shouldn't be too hard to set it up so that this is only triggered in
equations that actually try to use the package -- there's already
something like that for AMS.