On 1 July 2010 21:58, OQ <overlo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Jul 1, 2010 at 7:09 AM, Christopher Grant
> <chrisgrantm...@gmail.com> wrote:

Is a obscure point.  To know it you have to learn SMTP, probably
reading the RFC.

 When RFC 822 format [7, 32] is being used, the mail data include the
   memo header items such as Date, Subject, To, Cc, From.  Server SMTP
   systems SHOULD NOT reject messages based on perceived defects in the
   RFC 822 or MIME [12] message header or message body."
<<<<<<<<<<<

You seems a informed person. We have to ignore this message? It looks
somewhat odd and out of context (mostly because the sender never added
context).    I can see how, if Wikipedia host pdf files, some of these
can act as vector for malware.  If wikipedia serve the files
unmodified, I can see how is possible to write a "renderer to memory"
that rebuild the whole file, withouth any scripting. But such thing
may take lots of hours of programmers, and mediawiki seems very
limited by that factor  (and not epicness, there are lots of epics
things in the mediawiki proyects... BRAVO!).

ℱin del ℳensaje.