jida...@jidanni.org wrote:

> The first words the user* sees on every page are "Take me back"....

I agree that link should be renamed with different text.  I've already
seen two people confuse it with the back button's functionality,
thinking they needed to click it after logging in to get back to the
page they had to log in to create.  For those users, who were never in
Monobook to begin with, they were taken "back" to somewhere they had
never been before, didn't know what to do when they got there, and
weren't very happy about either of those facts.

May I suggest, "Use legacy interface" or "Abandon new interface"?